Here at Impact North West, we are committed to the safer recruitment and safeguarding of all young people. Therefore all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, alongside a robust recruitment process.
We also always welcome volunteers for the opportunity to enhance one’s professional development into alternative education with focuses on SEND, behaviour management and inclusive practice.
Recruitment opportunities will be displayed on this page when available.
Come and join our rapidly expanding, student-centred Alternative Education programme here at Impact North West Ltd.
Now based over four centres, you will be directly working with learners who require specific support, including those with social, emotional and mental health needs.
* Be a part of a student-centred approach to education!
* Less planning than mainstream teaching means more time to spend with students!
* Exciting extra curricular activities!
We are recruiting either full time or part time, flexible GCSE Maths and English tutors to deliver to our Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 cohort.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Preparing and delivering the Maths or English curriculum, working to the highest professional standards.
– Working collaboratively to ensure that schemes of work and curriculum programmes are embedded and implemented effectively across our centres.
– Leading on assessment for learning within your subject area.
– Raising progress and aspirations for all our learners.
– Reporting progress and attainment for all our learners.
– Being aware and updated of the requirements of the National Curriculum and all relevant exam boards and specifications.
– Committing to ongoing continuous professional development.
– Following and implementing all safeguarding and child protection policies to ensure all learners are safeguarded effectively in line with our local authority safeguarding partnership policies and procedures.
We welcome applications and any additional queries from experienced applicants in Maths or English teaching and tutoring.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in teaching, either in mainstream or specialist settings and will need to be aware of the GCSE exam boards and specifications.
At Impact North West, we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our learners and all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
16-35 per week
£14.00-£18.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Teaching/tutoring: 1 year (preferred)
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place